So, let me catch you up on some things. First, quite unexpectedly this happened. I know! Crazy! We honestly had no idea to expect a positive reading, but couldn't be happier about it. You would think at 33 I would have read the signs a little sooner, but I guess I was just in denial. The good thing about waiting so long is by the time we found out I was already 8 weeks along. Since then it's been pretty obvious something was going on. There was definitely the nausea, but luckily it hasn't been too bad. I'm just entering week 12 and knock-on-wood, I think the morning sickness is over. I probably just completely jinxed myself! Chris will probably tell a different story, but I think compared to some things I've read I've kept my mood swing fairly tame. There was the one day I called him crying my eyes out because I was convinced this was all a mistake and I wasn't really pregnant. However, on March 23rd I heard a heartbeat! That has made it really real, and really lifted my spirits. Tomorrow (March 25th) is the first sonogram. I'm so excited I know I won't sleep. I've been waiting since March 1st for this day!!
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago


Woohoo!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to have you as a fellow blogger! Congrats on the big news and I expect another picture tomorrow after your sono!
I'm so glad the ultrasound is finally here!!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete