Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The End of Week Ten

Week ten was pretty boring around here. It was also ridiculously long. I'm guessing I'm in for more of the same this next week too. Another week of anticipating the ultrasound. Good news for me is that the nausea is almost completely gone. After I eat I don't feel great, but I don't think I've actually gagged in almost a week. Yeah! I can also stay up past 8:00 p.m. I'm still constantly exhausted, but it's not as overwhelming as it was. There's really not much else to report. I'm very happy for some warm weather. The tourists have descended upon DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival which is always an annoyance. Please, if you're coming to DC to sight-see, etc., call me first and ask for advice. Nothing is worse than running for a bus or train only to run into a wall of wandering, oblivious tourists. I guess even though the nausea and extreme exhaustion are gone, the crankiness is still bountiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment