Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 Weeks....I'm Still Going to Get Bigger?


Well, it's probably just me, but I feel like I'm growing by the minute. I was very excited when people would comment how small I was, but that is no longer the case. I can officially no longer bend over or see my feet. Of course I keep forgetting I can no longer bend over and doing it anyway with great regret. There's usually a swift kick to remind me not to do it again. Not much else has happened in the last two weeks. I did get to hang out with my besties at the Shrader Family Crab Smash. It was so good to see them along with a lot of people I haven't seen for years. Here's a few photos....

Hot Mamas!


The big kids enjoying the glider


Avery enjoying some juice


Avery's new baby brother Jack


Happy Matthew


And an equally happy Danny


Man, there are a lot of kids! We'll have to make sure to start doing more group photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment