Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

34 Weeks



In the few days since that picture was taken, I feel like my stomach has rapidly expanded. It may be in my head, but I did notice this weekend some of my shirts aren't quite covering the whole belly. I had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and they are still happy with how everything is progressing. It was a little startling when they scheduled the remainder of my prenatal appointments and there were only 4! My guess is that at the October 8th appointment we will make a plan for (or actually schedule) the induction. So if I'm correct, baby White could be here the week of October 11th. Chris and I had birth class this weekend and I guess now we're as prepared as you can be. We at least got to tour the hospital which was the most unknown to us. At least we know where to go and some of what to expect. Plus the french fries in the cafeteria looked yummy!

Below is a link to pictures from my belly session with the amazing Kathy DeLorenzo from Le Conteur Photography. I'm super lucky that she is one of my best friends, but also an amazing photographer. Anyone who knows me knows I hate having my picture taken so the fact that I'm posting them on the internets means they must be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment