Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The End Is Near

Well unless she decides to make it out on her own, baby White should be making her debut on Monday, October 18th. We'll be going in Sunday morning for a check-up, and pre-induction work. Then we'll report back at 12:45 a.m. Monday. If you can call that Monday. Hopefully there will be plenty of time to nap on Sunday since I haven't stayed up after 9:30 p.m. for months. Now I just have to figure out how to get through the next 5 days without going crazy since I can't physically do ANYTHING. I have a million things in my head that I want to do, but walking upstairs to the bathroom is about all I can manage right now. I guess everyone can expect hand-knitted scarves for Christmas! That will keep me busy.

I'll post again this weekend before we head to the hospital with some pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment