Rest assured I picked her up right away. She's so funny when she falls over! She doesn't quite have the sitting up thing yet.
We bought her an ExerSaucer a few weeks ago, but she couldn't touch the bottom and didn't seem to like all the gadgets. Now she can touch and is starting to look in wonderment at all the different colors. I think there is too much going on for her right now, but eventually I'm sure it will be huge fun. The nice thing is that once she's too big to sit in it, it converts to an activity table. Good job Evenflow on making something that they won't outgrow in 5 minutes! And, good job Dad for realizing it was the better purchase.
Next we're going to start working on cereal. We've tried it twice, but she's not really interested yet. I think we need to expose her a little more to our food and try again. I can't believe we're moving onto cereal already. I saw a 4-day old in CVS yesterday and struggled to believe my baby wasn't that small anymore. Crazy how fast it goes. Everyone tells you it does, but you still don't believe it.
Happy baby...
Sitting like a big girl...


0 comments:
Post a Comment