Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Absentee Blogger

Well, looks like I'm quite behind on this blog thing. I'd like to say that it was a new year's resolution to start this blog again, but I really just thought of it now. The past 8 months have been a whirlwind. It looks like I actually started a post in August and never finished it. So, let's catch up....

Quickly about me:
May 2011: I found out they were closing the DC office of my agency so I started job hunting. The alternative was to move to Vienna, VA with a 2 hour (each way) commute. That was not going to work.
June 2011: Interview, job offer and acceptance of the offer from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
July 2011: Started my new job and am very happy with the decision. I get to telework every Wednesday, so that should afford me more time to blog!

Chris:
Work, work, work, blah, blah, blah.
November/December: An inconvenient little surgery, but everything is fine.

Katelyn:
Sped through months 8-14. Crawling, standing, laughing, dancing, turning 1, walking, talking. She is so funny! Her 12 month checkup on Halloween she was 19.7 lbs, so she's still a peanut. Her vocabulary is increasing it seems every day and she definitely understands more complex instructions. She started walking in November, and is now off and running. She "talks" constantly and is always asking me very important questions. If only I knew what she was saying!

I will now dedicate the rest of this post to photo catch-up...

May



June


July


August


September (First Hair Cut!)


October (Happy 1st Birthday & Halloween)


November


December


January 2012


Ok, I think we're pretty much caught up. I will try to be better from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment