This baby is going to get a serious talking to when it shows its face. Yesterday it put Mom and Dad through a pretty big scare. I'll spare the internets the gory details, but everything seems to be fine now. We went to the doctor and had a sonogram and exam. Baby was kicking away with a strong heartbeat, so I just have to take it easy. The doctor said there could be a few explanations for what happened, but we'll probably never know. I don't feel like I was doing anything too strenuous, but I guess my body thought differently. Hopefully things will continue on without any issues, because I don't if I can take that again.
Bad Tiko! (just kidding!)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better and baby is doing well. Enjoy your day off and happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I highly recommend that you keep a notebook of all the bad things the baby does so you can ground him/her immediately after birth. Glad to hear that everything seems ok now. No more scares!