We spent a while wondering through Babies R Us and have ideas for other things, but everything seemed so gender specific we'll just wait to start the registry. I knew there was a lot of crap out there for a baby, but I never realized there was so many choices of each kind of crap. How any hormonal expectant Mom ever even chooses a stroller is beyond me.
So, baby is good. Mom on the other hand goes back and forth every minute. I'm a horrible emotional roller coaster. I'm too big for my pants, but too small for maternity pants. I did break down and buy a few things this weekend just in bigger sizes. I'm still not to the point of a cute little bump unless I really force it out, so I just feel fat. I have a new respect for women I see and think, "man their stomach is too fat to wear that shirt." Now I think, "maybe they're 15 weeks pregnant and don't want to buy new clothes!"
Other than baby stuff, Chris started his new job today. He's so happy to be working again since his type A personality didn't handle a month off well. He was so cute last night getting ready. It was like a kid on his first day of school.


0 comments:
Post a Comment