Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pop!

Well, on most days now I think you can officially guess I'm preggers. Last week the bump was still little, but now....

Today I'm still wearing regular pants, but they are unbuttoned the majority of the time. I just ordered a bunch of pants online, and I did find some this weekend at Target. I'm having a really hard time finding work-appropriate attire, but I'll get through it somehow. The days until May 26th could not possibly be going any damn slower. I need to know what this baby is! We got the new office painted and mostly put together this weekend so the baby's room is almost empty. Unfortunately that is the only room in the house that we've never touched, so there will be a lot of prep work. Luckily there is still a lot of time so I can work on it slowly.

This weekend I got to hang out with my bestest girls from high school. It was so fun and I really needed to be around a bunch of baby pros. We drove up to New Jersey to Kristin's house since she will birth #2 next Tuesday. It's great knowing people for so long that we can just pick up where we left off last time like no time has passed.

Kristin, Carrie, Me & Willow

For those of you that know the girls, you will be very surprised by how big their kids are. The gang is all there except for Willow's one year old Matthew. Willow is holding Carrie's baby Danny. Willow's two, Maria and Joey, are in blue. Carrie's daughter Natalie is in white, and Kristin's little girl Avery is next to her in yellow.

Here are just the big kids. Maria and Natalie, and Joey and Avery. Too cute!

It was so great to see everyone, and I can't wait to do it again. Keep the advice flowing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment