Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's A Girl!

We are over the moon happy to hear we have a healthy looking baby girl. I'm also scared out of my mind, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I love being able to call the baby "she" and start thinking about names. In my opinion girls are much more fun to dress and decorate for too. I guess I should find a more girly background for the blog since this one is so blue. Now the fun will begin with picking a name. This could be an interesting time. Hopefully we can find something we agree on. Here are the latest pictures. The pictures are a little small, but you can click on them for a larger image.

Baby Feet

Head Shot (for some reason I think this looks like my brother Brian)

This is I think a 3D shot. It's a little creepy, but she's smiling.

I also have to give congratulations to Kristin and John. They welcomed John (Jack) Raseley Smyth at 9:02 a.m. on May 25th. He weighs 7 lbs. 4 oz. and is 19.75 inches long! Yeah for them! I can't wait to meet him and kiss those little baby feet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment