We just got back from our sonogram and everything is fabulous. What a relief! For as crappy as I feel most days, at least I know I'm baking a good little bun. She weighs 3 lbs., 15 oz. at this moment. That is small, but still within normal range. Considering how she might be coming out, I'm perfectly fine with small. We got to see her heartbeat and they even saw her practicing breathing. That is a good sign and if she is born early she should be in good shape. I didn't really suspect anything was wrong given the way she's been carrying on in there, but it feels so good to see and hear that she is fine. Now we just have to get her out safely when the time is right and we'll be a family of three!

She looks Great!! Can't wait to meet her. And the nursery .... OMG - great job. The handprints made me tear up. Nice work!
ReplyDelete